Car insurance deals that save you money
Getting good car insurance deals at this site is a smart choice
Save money and still buy the car insurance coverage you need
$485* Average Savings
* according to our customers feedback
Throughout the years of movies and television, it is not just the actors that have made it into our hearts but also a few "sweet rides" that have captivated their audiences. Most people have spent at least a few short moments wishing they could drive one of them or maybe wondering where they are now.
It is no surprise that Herbie would be among these most-remembered vehicles. Herbie was first seen in his own 1968 film, and also had his own television show in 1982 before gracing the big screen again in 1997. What made Herbie so cool?
• He had a mind of his own; any little car with a big personality is great
• He was a matchmaker
• He is an atypical race car that overcomes the odds. Everybody loves the underdog!
In a time when super computers were not so super, KITT was impressing people with a computer mind in a slick black 1982 Pontiac Trans AM, and the second KITT as a 2008-2009 Ford Shelby GT500KR. What made KITT so popular?
• KITT had his own voice
• He was technologically advanced, showing the possible future of artificial intelligence
• KITT was also classic crime fighter that often saved the day
If you were a good old country boy in the 70s and you were not driving a pick-up truck you would likely be in muscle car. The Dukes of Hazzard sported the perfect Chrysler 2-door coupe. The television show took place in the 70s but a movie version hit the big screen in 2005. There's no denying the General Lee was a dream car:
• Classic stunts like jumping and riding sweetly through winding rough terrain (in real life, you could never get cheap car insurance driving like this)
• The fact that all people jumped into the car and never used doors
• It was brightly colored and numbered although its racing was always back-road style
• Was magically faster than all the cop cars that chased them
All of these beautiful cars will forever be remembered. With how often they seem to reappear, they may just pop up again in newer and newer sequels. The affection that people have for these "sweet rides" is what keeps them coming back to grace the silver screen. You may just see Herbie showing his big personality, KITT saving the day, or the General Lee cruising the back roads running moonshine in the future. But before you try to mimic the antics of these classics, make sure you have some great cheap car insurance to cover you for any damages.
Knowledge is the key to finding the cheap car insurance you need. Once you understand what's involved in calculating the rates and why they change so much from one company to the next, you can learn how to save money.
Get cheap car insurance and save money for some great family adventures during those long summer vacations when the kids are out of school.
You would need some cheap car insurance to keep up with the antics and accidents of some of the most popular cars that are commonly seen in movies and on television.
When you buy cheap car insurance, what happens when you claim? Some insurers that sell cheap car insurance have a poor reputation when it comes to handling claims.